Sushi for dinner... It's one of our favorites and we always dine here while in Vancouver. Everything is really fresh & yummy.. It was such a fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(71)
-
▼
December
(16)
- Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver, CANADA. Brian picked t...
- Such fun taking pictures of NIXON in the SANTA Cha...
- The Fairmont Hotel, had a Santa chair and so many ...
- Brian and I both purchased Canada Jackets at "Root...
- Brian is one happy Dad... All of Us together...
- Sushi for dinner... It's one of our favorites and ...
- Of Course we had to stop at the COACH store... The...
- Shopping in Vancouver.. Russ & Debbie got some rea...
- Though Our Christmas Tree this year is a "Candy Ca...
- Brian & I had fun at the Model Airplane Christmas ...
- We Love Our sweet little Pups... They are such goo...
- So happy I purchased this new down Coat as it is v...
- Fun Day picking out Our Christmas Tree... So excit...
- This was the First Tree we saw and it was Love at ...
- We Love the Sparkly ribbon...
- Brian & I had such Fun coming up with a unique ide...
-
▼
December
(16)
We Love Our Daughter In Laws so much!!!
Brian & Russ, Cool watch Russ!
Scott returning from His Mission in Brazil. Russ picks Him up at S.L.C. Airport
Brotherly Love



2 comments:
looks like Carly got her hair cut? Looks so cute!
Ya thanks Dez... She did get a new cut. I really like it to:)
Post a Comment