Thursday, December 29, 2011


Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver, CANADA. Brian picked this purse for me for Christmas... The Girls and I say Brian has really good taste:) I would have to agree! It's a COACH Hand Bag with some sparkle to it.... I LOVE it... Thank You Brian:)

2 comments:

The Bordens said...

looks like a nice hotel,did you stay there?

Chatty Cathy World said...

Hey Dez, No we actually just made it a Day trip to CANADA... We did though enjoy the shops etc at the Hotel... It was perfect for Nixon when we needed to change feed Him etc. Nice and warm and out of the rain...

We Love Our Daughter In Laws so much!!!

We Love Our Daughter In Laws so much!!!

Brian & Russ, Cool watch Russ!

Brian & Russ, Cool watch Russ!

Scott returning from His Mission in Brazil. Russ picks Him up at S.L.C. Airport

Scott returning from His Mission in Brazil.  Russ picks Him up at S.L.C. Airport
Brotherly Love

Music by "DESIREE"