Tuesday, January 17, 2012


I Love this ... It's so Beautiful...

2 comments:

The Bordens said...

Its funny to look at your snow pictures while I am looking out of my patio at bright sunshine and warmth.Even some of my spring plants started to bloom (crazy) but I will say the night are really cool here lately.I remember so well going to Illinois last January and it was so cold.When we left it was 7 degrees and when we arrived in San Diego it was 70.We must have looked silly walking off the plane in scarves and heavy jackets.It is very pretty to look at though:) Enjoy and stay cozy. I want to see a snowman!

Chatty Cathy World said...

LOL... Ok I will make one just for you.... Brian is in Chicago now on business.... When he gets back that will be a fun activity...

Blog Archive

We Love Our Daughter In Laws so much!!!

We Love Our Daughter In Laws so much!!!

Brian & Russ, Cool watch Russ!

Brian & Russ, Cool watch Russ!

Scott returning from His Mission in Brazil. Russ picks Him up at S.L.C. Airport

Scott returning from His Mission in Brazil.  Russ picks Him up at S.L.C. Airport
Brotherly Love

Music by "DESIREE"